Product Care & Safety

Natural Wax Candles

To ensure an even burn, you should burn the candle until the melt pool reaches the edge of the container. Depending on candle size, this will typically take 1-2 hours. This is particularly important the first time you burn a candle and failure to do this will lead to the candle wax 'tunnelling' in subsequent melts.  

Do not burn a candle for more than 4 hours at a time. 

Trim the wick to 5mm before lighting (apart from the first time when the wick will be the correct length) and remove any wick debris from the candle. Keep wick centred and free of any foreign objects.

Do not place the candle directly onto sensitive surfaces.

Do not touch the glass container when the candle is lit or shortly after extinguishing as it may be hot. 

Discontinue use when only 5mm of wax remaining. When the wax has cooled and hardened it can be scraped out and the jar washed and reused or recycled.

If wax is on skin, wash with soap and water.

If skin irritation occurs, seek medical advice.

Safety:

Never leave a burning candle unattended.

Keep away from things that can catch fire.

Keep away from children and pets.

See specific candle jar for further fragrance specific information.

 

Reed Diffusers 

Always use a coaster and do not place diffuser bottle directly onto sensitive surfaces or on electrical items as accidental spillage may cause damage.

Remove lid and place reeds in Diffuser Oil. Allow Reeds 24 hours to absorb the oil then remove and carefully (and gently) flip the reeds so that the wet end is at the top. Thereafter flip the reeds weekly (or as required) to refresh the fragrance. 

For a more subtle scent reduce the number of Reeds used. 

Keep away from direct sunlight and heat sources to avoid drying out the Reeds. 

If the oil spills clean immediately as it may damage the surface / material it comes into contact with.

Safety:

Flammable. Do not store or use near a flame, heat source or flammable materials. 

Do not light Reeds.

Keep away from children and pets.

Do not swallow or inhale directly. If ingested seek medical advice immediately. 

Avoid contact with eyes and skin. In case of conbtact with eyes rinse immediatrely with water and seek medical advice. Wear suitable gloves when handling the oil. If the oil gets on your skin wash thoroughly with soap and water. If skin irritation occurs, seek medical advice.

See specific diffuser bottle for further fragrance specific information.